Rebelcell Baterie 24V/100Ah
Rebelcell Baterie 24V/100A
24V100 Angling li-on battery with integrated digital state of charge indicator and dual USB port. 'Drop in' replacement for a lead-acid battery pack up to 4 x 12V105Ah in runtime.
Use: specially developed for use in predator angling boats with 24V electric outboard engine and as power source for e-boating.
Runtime: is dependant on weather conditions, currents, weight and load of boat and how the e-motor is used. The battery replaces a lead-acid battery pack up to 4 x 12V105Ah (indicative runtime: 12- 18 hours / 1 -2 full fishing days).
- Compact and light weight: the battery weighs just 16 kg and can replace a lead-acid battery pack of ~ 100kg. Weight savings of up to 84kg is therefore possible!
- Top performance: continuous high thrust even when battery is nearly empty. Deep discharge (up to 100%) without negative effects on performance or cycle life
- Ease of use: lightweight and compact, recharged quickly and in between charges with li-ion battery charger (full recharge in 8-10 hrs), digital state of charge indicator, integrated USB port.
- Reliable with long service life: built-in abuse protection (against deep discharge, overcharge, high temperatures etc.) through BMS with expected service life of up to ~ 10 years.
- 2 year warranty
ATTENTION! PLEASE REVIEW THE BELOW INFORMATION BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER
- Only use with 24V electric outboard engines. Always use a suitable fuse between the battery and trolling motor to protect both and use battery cables (with M8 tongue connectors) of sufficient thickness and (ANEN) plug connectors to connect your trolling motor to the battery for a safe and reliable connection.
- Only charge with li-ion battery charger with CC/CV charge profile (29.4Vmax 50A).
- Never use crodocile clamps to connect your trolling engine to the battery! These connections are not safe and can result in heat development, dangerous situations and damage to your trolling engine and battery. Damage caused by unsuitable connectors or cabling is expliclty excluded from our warranty terms.
- Our batteries are splashwater proof according to the IP54 standard. They cannot be fully immersed in water or handle heavy rains. To avoid problems use a waterproof battery container and position the battery upright on a slightly elevated level so that it is not continously standing in the water, or water can enter via the top of the battery. Waterdamage is explicitly excluded from our warranty terms.
|Technical specifications||24V100 li-ion battery|
|EqPb (lead-acid equivalent)||up to 4 x 12V105Ah|
|Nominal energy||2,49 kWh|
|Maximum continuous discharge||100A|
|Peak discharge (10 sec)||120A|
|Cycle life (#charges) (@80%DoD)||~1500|
|Cycle life (#charges) (@100%DoD)||~1000|
|Weight||~ 16 kG|
|Energy density||105 Wh/kG|
|Electronics & BMS|
|Bandwith voltage||21.0V ~ 29.4V|
|Charge temperature||0 ~ 45 °C|
|Discharge temperature||-20 ~ 60 °C|
|Storage temperature||-20 ~ 45 °C|
|Maximum charge current||50A|
|State of charge indicator||yes, digital|
|USB Port||yes, 2x|
|Integrated cell balancing||yes|
|Maximum discharge current protection||yes|
|High voltage protection||yes|
|Low voltage protection||yes|
|Protection & Certification|
|Standards (IEC 529)||IP54|
Pret recomandat: 10291.00 lei
« Inapoi la produse